SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE. ACUTE AWARENESS. ACTIVE ENGAGEMENT.
Sustainable Solutions. Clean Green Commitment.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Think safe. Work safe.
ICS is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment. We have the technical components of H&S, QA and Environmental Stewardship to ensure service, compliance and risk mitigation. We take preventative measures to enhance the safety of our clients, their tenants and our employees and ensure that our training, inspections and reporting are in compliance with government agencies and company policy.
We foster a culture that promotes the health, safety and well being of all individuals through the implementation of health and safety programs and procedures that meet or exceed legislated requirements, including:
- fully trained/certified in H&S standards and WHMIS regulations
- strict enforcement of health and safety rules
- extensive training on operation of all equipment
- immediate reporting of injuries, accidents, unsafe conditions
- thorough knowledge of emergency exit routes
- know the location of all fire extinguishers
- strict adherence for use of personal protective equipment
- review impact of products and equipment on the environment
- environmental assessments, energy and waste reduction
- LEED (Leadership in Energy Environmental Design) standards
- ongoing training, learning and development